Caramel Ice Cream with a Cinnamon Swirl & Chunks of Cinnamon Bun DoughCREAM (26%), water, condensed skimmed MILK, sugar, cane sugar, WHEAT flour, free range EGG yolk, brown sugar, SOYBEAN oil, BUTTER, corn syrup, cinnamon, coconut oil, molasses, salt. SOYA, lecithin, raising agent (sodium bicarbonate), vanilla extract, stabilisers (guar gum, carrageenan), acidity regulator (citric acid), sunflower seed oil. Sugars and vanilla extract: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 22%.
This sweet treat has been in U.S. freezers since 2007, and our fans across the pond here in Europe wanted a scoop of the action too, so here it is!
Whilst working on getting our cool salute to Cinnamon Buns over to Europe, we discovered some pretty nifty cinna-facts:
- In the Nordics, people are Cinnamon Bun crazy. In Sweden alone, 148,766,006 kg of Cinnamon Buns are consumed every year, averaging out to 316 per person!
- Cinnamon is one of the oldest spices known to man.
- The very first Cinnamon Bun dates back to the 18th century.
- In May 2013, the largest Cinnamon Bun was made — weighing 276 kg and created by Second Floor Bakery in Michigan, USA. It measured 1.83m in height and was 17.8cm tall!
- It is a proven fact that it is impossible to resist a freshly baked Cinnamon Bun... You just can't!
- Princess Leia from Star Wars' hairstyle is affectionately known as the 'Cinnamon Bun Do' by fans…