Makes 4 servings
- 2 pints Ben & Jerry’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 4 brownies (store bought, or use your favorite recipe), cut to fit inside glass serving bowl
- 4-6 chocolate chip cookies, crushed
- Whipped cream
What to do:
- Scoop a layer of ice cream in a small, individual-sized trifle bowl or cocktail glass.
- Place a brownie on top of the ice cream.
- Scoop another layer of ice cream on top of the brownie.
- Sprinkle a layer of crushed chocolate chip cookies on top of the ice cream.
- If needed, repeat layering until you reach the top of the glass.
- Top with whipped cream and more crushed cookies for garnish.
QUIZ: Which Flavor is Your Perfect Fall Companion?
Time to get cozy with a scoop of your favorite fall ice cream flavor! Take the quiz to find your perfect seasonal flavor companion.
RECIPE: Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices
A slice of heaven for peanut butter lovers! Whip up this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Slices and impress your whole crew.
Our Best Non-Dairy Recipe Yet! A Smooth and Decadent NEW Oat-Based Recipe is Coming Soon to Your Freezer!
Oats aren’t just for breakfast anymore — soon all your favourite Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy ice cream flavours will be made using a rich and decadent oat-based recipe! Look for new Cookies on Cookie Dough Non-Dairy ice cream in freezers near you soon.