These little bite sized scoops of chocolate drizzled ice cream will have you falling in Specu-Love at first bite.Read More - Recipe: Specu-Love Ice Cream Truffles Read More
- 1 tub Ben & Jerry’s What-a-lotta Chocolate Cookie Core – melted in the refrigerator
- 125 mL boiling water
- 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- Pour melted ice cream into a bowl. Remove cookie core (if you want to use it as a top on your finished dessert)
- Add 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin to ½ cup of boiling water and dissolve.
- Press the cookie core into the bottom of your mould.
- Stir dissolved gelatin into the ice cream, immediately pour ice cream into your mould and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Dip your set mould into hot water and invert on a serving plate.
- Garnish with chocolate shavings and fresh fruit.
Recipe: Specu-Love Ice Cream Truffles
Meet Peter Lind, the Flavor Guru behind Cookie Cores.
The world's only Primal Ice Cream Therapist talks cookie butter, jazz harmonicas and recalls creating Wavy Gravy.Read More - Meet Peter Lind, the Flavor Guru behind Cookie Cores. Read More