New Year’s resolutions are great and all, but have you ever had S’mores Ice Cream Cake? These 10 recipes will make you rethink your vow to eschew sweets.Read More - 10 Recipes to Ruin Your New Year’s Resolution Read More
- 115 grams butter, at room temperature50 grams granulated sugar
- 65 grams brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 125 grams plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 175 grams semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 55 grams coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Beat the butter and both sugars in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Mix the flour, salt and baking soda in another bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until well blended. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts (if desired).
- Drop the dough, using a small ice-cream scoop, 4 to six centimetres apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten each scoop with the back of a spoon to about 7.5 centimetres in diameter.
- Bake until the centers are still slightly soft to the touch, 11 to 14 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Makes 12 to 15 giant cookies
*This recipe comes from the Ben & Jerry’s Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book, and was used in the original Scoop Shop.
Need a one-way ticket to vegan heaven? Look no further. Vegan Coconutterly Caramel'd Cupcakes are a sweet treat perfect for serving lovingly to friends and family or devouring alone in the kitchen. Your choice.Read More - These Vegan Coconutterly Caramel'd Cupcakes Are Literally Heaven Read More
From our 'Wich fondue to a Caterpillar Cake gone wild, check out these 5 twists on one of our most euphoric creations yet...Read More - 5 Ways to Pimp Your 'Wich Read More