Today marks the birthday of musical hero and king of chill, Bob Marley. In his honour, we've rounded up 6 ways to best channel those laid-back feels...Read More
This sweet treat has been in U.S. freezers since 2007, and our fans across the pond here in Europe wanted a scoop of the action too, so here it is!
Whilst working on getting our cool salute to Cinnamon Buns over to Europe, we discovered some pretty nifty cinna-facts:
- In the Nordics, people are Cinnamon Bun crazy. In Sweden alone, 148,766,006 kg of Cinnamon Buns are consumed every year, averaging out to 316 per person!
- Cinnamon is one of the oldest spices known to man.
- The very first Cinnamon Bun dates back to the 18th century.
- In May 2013, the largest Cinnamon Bun was made — weighing 276 kg and created by Second Floor Bakery in Michigan, USA. It measured 1.83m in height and was 17.8cm tall!
- It is a proven fact that it is impossible to resist a freshly baked Cinnamon Bun... You just can't!
- Princess Leia from Star Wars' hairstyle is affectionately known as the 'Cinnamon Bun Do' by fans…
The minds of our flavour gurus are weird and wonderful places, so let’s dig a little deeper into what inspired our European Flavour Guru, Andrea, to whip up our latest flavour.Read More
At a time of increasing division, we're calling on our fans across the country to come together and take a stand for One Sweet World!
Let’s take a trip back in time and revisit some of the moments that've helped cement our place as the most rockin' ice cream company around.Read More